The new school year is UPON us. If you're parenting a teen, who couldn’t use some a few tips to start fresh, on a new foot, with a new attitude. Join us for the last session of "Chill! A Summer Seminar Series for Parents of Teens" with Certified PEP Parent Educators Paige Trevor and Suzanne Ritter.
Wednesday, August 28th from 7pm - 8:30
Letting go is not abandoning and helping is not rescuing. It can be confusing, AND it’s a moving target - what is helping a 14 year old could be rescuing an 18 year old. Come with you problems and questions and we will learn, commiserate and laugh! Snacks, beer, and wine served. You'll be so glad you came.
· RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by TUES August 27th.
· 5028 Baltan Rd, Bethesda, MD 20816
· $40/session pp. Bring-a-friend discount $60 for two!
· All participants get coaching discounts.
· Register and pay online OR bring cash or check.
Chill! has been so much fun, let us know if you’d like more classes at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org