We are officially in the ‘dog days’ of summer, and if you're parenting a teen, you may need more ways to stay cool. Join us for the next session of "Chill! A Summer Seminar Series for Parents of Teens" with Certified PEP Parent Educators Paige Trevor and Suzanne Ritter.
Wednesday, July 31, 7:00 - 8:30pm - Bad Behavior: Reduce it While Keeping Your Connection
We will focus on how normal and annoying a lot of teen ‘bad’ behavior is, and how we can maintain perspective, come up with limits that work and teach, and stay connected to our beloved teen during these bumpy years. Come learn, commiserate and laugh! Snacks, beer, and wine served. Feedback from session one was fabulous! You'll be so glad you came.
· RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by TUES July 30th.
· 5028 Baltan Rd, Bethesda, MD 20816
· $40/session pp. Bring-a-friend discount $60 for two!
· All participants get coaching discounts.
· Register and pay online OR bring cash or check.
And don't miss...
· August 28, 7:00-8:30 - Looking Ahead: Letting Go Vs. Abandoning