- Held in Baltimore, Maryland, at a private home, for 1 all-day meeting
- For parents of teens age 13 to 18
- This class is part 1 of a 2-part Thriving with Teens intensive class; part 1 is a pre-requisite for Thriving with Teens Part 2
Learn proven, positive strategies to parent teenagers effectively in the midst of their peers, media, the Internet and their own adolescent development. In this class (part 2 of a 2 part course), you'll learn strategies to redirect teen misbehavior, solve problems collaboratively with your teen(s), use consequences and positive discipline to guide your teen’s growing independence; and build a relationship based on mutual respect, cooperation and responsibility.
- Cost: $179/person (10% discount for PEP Members: $161.10)
- Attending with a spouse or partner? Spouses can register for $50. Please call the PEP office for this special rate.
- Textbook: Positive Discipline for Teenagers, by Jane Nelsen and Lynn Lott.
- Textbook cost: $18.02 (PEP members $16.22)
- Lunch will be provided.