PEP I: Parenting Bootcamp
- Held in Kensington, Maryland, at PEP (10100 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895)
- This "bootcamp" teaches the 8-week PEP I curriculum over 1 Friday evening (6:30-9:30 pm) and 1 Saturday all-day meeting (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- Includes a group Q&A video-conference follow-up on Tuesday, August 14, 8:30 - 9:30 pm
- For parents of children age 5 to 12, who want to take PEP I but don't have 8 weeks to devote. #18.3.102
Do you wonder how to raise your children to be responsible, respectful and trustworthy—all while getting dinner on the table? Do you worry about cyberspace, peer pressure and other facts of modern life? Parenting, while it brings much joy, is hard work. This class provides a sound framework for positive parenting and proven skills to understand and solve behavior problems. Learn how you can be closer and have more fun as a family while also motivating your children to be more cooperative, responsible and successful.
- Cost: $289/person, $478/couple (10% discount for PEP Members: $260.10/person, $430.20/couple)
- Textbook: Parenting with Courage and Uncommon Sense, by Linda E. Jessup & Emory Luce Baldwin
- Textbook cost: $16.96 ($15.26/PEP members). The book is available at the first class.
- Parents must be able to attend both days, Friday evening 6:30-9:30 pm, and all day Saturday, 8:30 am- 4:30 pm.
- Check-in Friday 6 pm
- Please note the special refund policy for this intensive class (the 8-week curriculum taught in fewer meetings): If you cancel your registration at least 48 hours before the first day, you will receive a refund minus an administrative fee of $15 per person per course. There will be no other refunds.